Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Clean out time

Did you know that this week is the inaugural National Op Shop Week here in Australia?

What's it all about?  Well, apparently whilst we're shopping at op shops more we're not remembering to re-stock them with our own unwanted clothes.  Being school holidays, I thought it was about time that I added to the boxes I started filling with stuff a couple of weeks ago.  The dilemma now though is should I purge straight away and get them out of the house, or should I wait and donate them to the school fete?

For more details you can check out Peppermint Magazine (where I first heard of the Week), and the Do Something Near You website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...