I'm working on some knitting as well as sewing projects, but this is the first one that I've finished:
It's from the 'Nakey Baby' project over at The Blueberry Moon.
I used a woven fabric, and found that I needed some added width to make it go over my baby's arms. I increased the width of the sleeves by 5.5cm, and if/when I do it again I'll also widen the body sections a little for ease of dressing.
I increased the length of the pattern slightly, to match the scrap that I was using. It turned out to be equivalent to the depth of the top and bottom hems.
The bodice sections would make the good basis for a 'pillowcase' type dress.
For reference, my baby is around 13" long.
I'm linking up over here, so I'll see you there once I've actually done some paid work for the morning!