Monday, June 4, 2012

Daydreaming

I'm very busy work-wise at the moment, but really need a craft project to keep me sane.  I'm contemplating these little beauties as a 'quick-fix' - now if only I could decide which one to give a shot first:

'First love':














Really simple:




















Variations on a theme [1]:

Source: etsy.com via Jackie on Pinterest





Source: flickr.com via Jackie on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Jackie on Pinterest

















































Variations on a theme [2]:




































And last of all, I'd even sit and try to master crochet for these:

Source: obaz.com via Jackie on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...