Thursday, June 9, 2011

In my creative space today...


... I'm hoping to finish piecing the Christmas tablecloth quilt.  You'll be sick of seeing it I'm sure, so you'll be glad to know that I'm very nearly finished!  I fixed the mis-shapen squares and have been sewing them all together in strips.  I'm planning some pretty simple quilting, so hopefully I can knock the whole thing over in the next couple of weeks and shift back to the curtains I keep procrastinating about.


Check out other creative spaces over here.

2 comments:

  1. amazing work!!!! good on you for sticking at it.
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! I am glad that I am not the only one that does Christmas Crafts at odd times of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...