I'm starting today, so here's my self-imposed rules:
- I need to make at least six garments for the Newbie from the pillowcases. The plan is to make dresses, but a top or two is acceptable.
- I can 'borrow' fabric from one pillowcase to complete a garment made from another (eg. I plan that one of the dresses would include two of the flower prints, whilst another won't have any).
- The dresses need to be in a range of sizes.
- I need to make them look as different from one another as possible.
- I should avoid the 'standard' pillowcase dress design.
- I can use additional (coloured) fabric for highlights, but each garment needs to be predominantly made from a pillowcase.
- I need to use as much of the pillowcases as possible.
* Just found the painting instructions - a remnant of the 70s they are (just in case the mystery was keeping you awake at night!).