Thursday, November 11, 2010

From tulle on to threadbare trousers...

Thank you to everyone who has asked about / bought a fairy skirt.  I'm off to school tomorrow to add $95 to our class stall's total for the fair, as I've now sold all of them!

I've a couple of projects I need to start for Christmas (OK at least 3 to start and a major one to finish).  No details just yet, but if you're keen to know exactly what you can do with a pair of suit trousers so threadbare that they have a hole in the crotch watch this space (digital camera's gone AWOL otherwise I'd give you a bit of a hint)!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh - sounds like you're doing some upcycling! Can't wait to see what you're up to. I came into my room today to find Ken had donated a shirt with a stain on the cuff that nothing will budge to my recycling/upcycling stash. Straight away I saw the potential for kids' aprons and/or shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's a 'repeat project' of something I did a month or so ago - I was so impressed with the outcome that I thought I'd make one for the KK I have for Christmas (need to send it interstate though, so have to get cracking!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...