Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday morning trifle

I bought a new diary yesterday.  I had one already, but it wasn't totally to my liking, and I'm a sucker for stationary.  Anyway, I got myself a student diary from Officeworks - week to an opening on one side, to-do ("homework") lists on the other.



I'm trying to get organised, and writing in all the kinder orientation times (1/2 hour here, 1 hour there, ramping up to 2 1/2 hours twice a week) reminded me that if I turned up to kinder with the boy at the wrong time it wouldn't be the first time (the Schoolboy and I were 1/2 hour early for 4yo kinder one day because I got the time wrong - and that was 2nd term!).  I know that weekly appointments should become ingrained into your memory, and I hate writing them into my diary every week, but I do forget, and I have been known to double-book over things that I've been doing at the same time of the week for years!  So this morning before breakfast I made myself this nifty little bookmark for my new diary.  I haven't laminated / contacted it, because I figure that things do change a bit, but its going to be my page-keeper as well as my reminder notice for the next little bit at least.


I've put my 'Project 52' list on the back as a reminder, plus some magnets to keep it in place.

Hope you're all having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...