Thursday, January 27, 2011

Better late than never


In the process of rummaging through the cupboard looking for wool to make owl babies with I discovered a little case with knitting in it.  So that's where my other size 8 needle went!  Apparently when the schoolboy was two or three I started knitting him a cardigan.  The kinderboy is very happy that now he's going to get it this winter.  I took it with me while we were away and did a bit - just 3/4 of a sleeve to go and then stitching, so that's my craft for today (if I can get my work finished this morning that is...).

What are you up to in your creative space today?

5 comments:

  1. As you said , better late than never !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! great colours! Don't we all have half finished projects stashed away somewhere, only to be found at some opportune moment later on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie,

    You WON my raffle...I have a sherbet Pips charm pack for you and 4 Chasing Cottons Quilt Patterns... so if you would like to have a look and pick 4 that you want.. ill email them off to you xx

    Thank you xx

    Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie, you won my raffle too. Please contact me and send me your mailing details. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how lucky I've been - particularly considering the low take-up on my own raffles. Thanks Rebecca & Jane (and also Baukje & Alison for entering my own...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...