Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Free fabric from my stash!

 This week in my creative space I've been cleaning up.  I have found three pieces of fabric to kick off my monthly 'stash swap', where I'm offering to give you part of my stash for the cost of postage, and inviting you to swap something from your stash that's been sitting around a long time (see below and separate tab).  In the interests of reducing my fabric store I've also cut all the tulle I have left, and have found that I have enough for five more fairy skirts.  Not sure what I'll do with all of them yet, but for the moment it's a good side project that's helping me avoid thinking about the Christmas list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...